This is how you can contribute to this campaign and mental health services in Canada.
All donations are going to the Canadian Mental Health Association (National). Any amount of donation would be greatly appreciated and all donors will automatically receive a tax-deductible receipt from the CMHA via email.
Here is a direct link to my fundraising page on the CMHA website:
Thank you so much for your support!
If you are wondering how your donations will be used, here is the breakdown:
- To educate Canadians about mental health;
- To advocate for enhancement of social policy with emphasis on mental health promotion;
- To deliver services and provide support, resource materials and programs to our branches, regions, and divisions;
- To promote and create innovative programs which enhance mental health by contributing to the empowerment, community participation, and integration of all people, and especially consumers of mental health services; and,
- To collaborate on common issues with mental health service providers, federal government, community organizations, people with lived experience of mental health services and their families in order to enhance mental health.